- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Disruption Fatigue
I love taking pictures of hot dog stands for this blog of mass destruction and disruption cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand. It takes a team to have a successful hot dog stand but you can not see the … Continue reading
It is all about the brand. The weenie brand will be ten years old next year and it is time to think about updating the brand. For now I am going to change it from: “The blog of mass destruction … Continue reading
A friend alerted me to a company that found a way to profit from the D.A.N.G.E.R report and at the same time do God’s work by teaching REALTORS how to be richer than ever. In my case it is simple human … Continue reading
I just renewed “realestateweenie.com”. As I look at my hot dog stand disguised as a blog of mass destruction . . . or maybe it is the other way around? I realize I am missing an opportunity. This site could … Continue reading
I wrote about disruption fatigue and have since found something new to add to my list of tactics that are not industry changing or disruptive. A traditional brokerage or national franchise type company with offices that look like a movie … Continue reading