- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Heard On the Internet
I don’t want anyone to think that I missed the marriage of Trulia and Active Rain here on the weenie. I just need some time to absorb the implications of real estate agents generating free content for Active Rain and … Continue reading
Recently, and by recently I mean right now, I took the time to do a scientific study and make a list of the top 4 Jeff Turner’s. I limited my choices to the 328 Jeff Turner’s who live in the … Continue reading
I am so pleased to have another guest post on this blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand. Her career, or path of destruction, has taken her from houses in the desert to candy in SoCal. I am … Continue reading
There are so many technology support groups for real estate agents, yet there are those who will buy a Kindle and use it without first checking to see how top agents use it or taking lessons, or joining a group … Continue reading
There was a time when I used to have to explain to people that Facebook isn’t just for Realtors. Now I think it would be OK if we just gave it to them. I would rather read advertisements from real … Continue reading
I just got a call from a company called USHUD. When they said that they are the home search site with the most traffic I asked them why I never heard of them. The name sounds a lot like the … Continue reading