- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Humor
I am in the process of setting up a web site that will have a listing of everyone who sells products or services to the real estate industry. Agents have told me that they need a better way to find … Continue reading
Tis the season . . fa la la la la la la . . . . Honestly I need some money. The big bills are due like my association dues for the year and I had a fairly large sale … Continue reading
Software of any kind has never been one of NAR’s strengths. It doesn’t matter where they get the program from it is expensive and obsolete before it is even rolled out. These are the same people who sold the trademark … Continue reading
Most real estate agents know how important it is to have a high Klout score and studies show that agents with high Klout scores *make 20% more than their lower scoring peers. It isn’t enough to just have a high … Continue reading
Sometimes as a Realtor® I forget what is really important and even who is important but then I get an email like the one in the screen shot and it reminds me and helps me re-establish the kind of priorities … Continue reading
Has anyone noticed that we don’t go to classes or conferences anymore but instead we have experiences? We don’t look at web sites or read blogs we have a user experience. We don’t go out to eat a burger and … Continue reading