- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Social Networks
By @mizzle, @gingerw, @HouseChick, and @tcar Recently, our friend Greg Swann referred to some people in RE.net as The Twitterati. Who exactly he was addressing, we don’t know. It didn’t sound like a compliment. But damn. That’s a great name! … Continue reading →
No I am not talking about the newspaper, newspapers really are five years ago. I am talking about life in the web 2.0 world, on the planet earth, I think. You see Facebook is so six months ago but it is … Continue reading →
I would like to make an important announcement here on the hot dog stand cleverly disguised as a blog. I think I may have gotten that backward but it really doesn’t matter. If you don’t know Jeff Turner . . … Continue reading →
This is one of those very rare times when I won’t include a picture with my post. I do admire the way the Active Rain network supports freedom of speech. On the other hand I wouldn’t want my local content … Continue reading →
"I have not joined one single social network today" Kristal KraftDenver Real Estate – Relocation Can you go for a day without joining a social network?