- Sometimes experts are wrong
- Driving while creating video
- Thought leader fatigue
- Camping when the stock market is doing better than ever
- Real estate in a thriving economy
- Real estate with a weenie on top
- We are all in politics
- Good Friday and Passover
- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
There are so few houses on the market I can’t help but question the sales ability of real estate agents. More people need to be convinced that now is the best time to sell.
I somehow landed on a video for real estate agents. It featured a couple of guys dressed in guy type clothing. They were talking in a casual guy type way like a couple of regular guys. Neither sells real estate … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago I was on Facebook and thought I would check on the “Raise the Bar in real estate” group. I couldn’t find the group. I consulted with a friend who is not a member of the … Continue reading
The man isn’t really new. He looks like he has been around for awhile. NAR has always had a male CEO and it always will. Nothing new here. Pretty not at all exciting. wheeeeee!
Early on I used to believe that poverty would cut my real estate career short. I have had my ups and downs over the years and in general I am having more fun and making more money that I would … Continue reading
I saw an advertisement about how to” avoid 6 deadly lead generation mistakes”. Seriously. “Deadly lead generation mistakes.” Calm down people. If you make a mistake while attempting to generate leads no one is going to die. . . . … Continue reading