- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Uncategorized
The man isn’t really new. He looks like he has been around for awhile. NAR has always had a male CEO and it always will. Nothing new here. Pretty not at all exciting. wheeeeee!
Early on I used to believe that poverty would cut my real estate career short. I have had my ups and downs over the years and in general I am having more fun and making more money that I would … Continue reading
I saw an advertisement about how to” avoid 6 deadly lead generation mistakes”. Seriously. “Deadly lead generation mistakes.” Calm down people. If you make a mistake while attempting to generate leads no one is going to die. . . . … Continue reading
I am considering moving my business to Canada, or possibly Mexico. I will consider staying in the U.S. if the government gives me a million dollars. I would like the million dollars in cash. Preferably large bills. In addition … Continue reading
There was a time not all that long ago when it was alright to block spam or just ignore it. These days people actually expect answers from the unwanted emails they send asking me to buy something or if I … Continue reading
Some women seem to feel as though they have not succeeded in business unless a man tells them they have. Some women complain because they do not see many women on the lists of top leaders and influencers that various companies create … Continue reading