- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- We need better sales people
- At last the bar has been raised!
- My prediction for 2018
- KW doesn’t care
- Come to my company if you already have a family
- you don’t own me
- Where can I review companies that create review systems?
- A new man in charge at the NAR
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Weblogs
I thought I would wait awhile before I posted this. I am honored to have been included in the Inman News to 25 most influential bloggers in 2007. I read Todd Carpenters post, Todd is also one of the 25, … Continue reading
By: Todd Carpenter Stage one: Contribute to your own, independent blog. Stage one, being more like stage zero. The is real estate steak compared to real estate weeniedumb. If you want to waste time, money, and effort on the Internet, … Continue reading
"I own several red shirts, but only one of them is a dress shirt for a tie. I have a red flannel shirt, two red T shirts one is the incredibles and one is Thing 1. Finally there is the … Continue reading
I just want to tell you about Got Bob. He seems to always be there on the internet leaving kind, and funny comments and has often made my day, such as it is. He has a great blog: Focus on … Continue reading
Still laughing. Sometimes I get interviewed. OK, I have been interviewed a few times. Yup more than once is too much but you don’t have to read it. . . . . and no I don’t get it either. I … Continue reading
Stop by the St. Paul Real Estate Blog on Friday October 12, 3007 for a special announcement. Plan a head . . . plan a head . . .plan a head . . . plan a head . . . … Continue reading