- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- We need better sales people
- At last the bar has been raised!
- My prediction for 2018
- KW doesn’t care
- Come to my company if you already have a family
- you don’t own me
- Where can I review companies that create review systems?
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Author Archives: Teresa Boardman
It is time for a new logo even though this site has never really had a logo. Nothing says “I have changed” like a new logo. I don’t have a staff so I can not reorganize and there isn’t anyone … Continue reading
There are so few houses on the market I can’t help but question the sales ability of real estate agents. More people need to be convinced that now is the best time to sell.
Real estate industry news is mostly men’s news. Sometimes it is about who is running what and who got promoted. Men fill most of the top level positions in the huge real estate companies and of course, NAR has always had … Continue reading
I somehow landed on a video for real estate agents. It featured a couple of guys dressed in guy type clothing. They were talking in a casual guy type way like a couple of regular guys. Neither sells real estate … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago I was on Facebook and thought I would check on the “Raise the Bar in real estate” group. I couldn’t find the group. I consulted with a friend who is not a member of the … Continue reading
The housing market will end in 2018