- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Author Archives: Teresa Boardman
I was reading (yes I read) a mission statement for YPN (young professionals network) a group within NAR. I think the group started because someone decided young people are better than old people and that more of them should be … Continue reading
After all these years I think I have the NAR problem solved. When a member complains about the organization or makes suggestions on how it can be improved members who are NAR volunteers and on committees dismiss the comment and … Continue reading
One of the great things about the real estate industry is the way we embrace our white male leadership. In some industries, people act as if they are ashamed of it and try to change it or de-emphasize it. The … Continue reading
Welcome to 2019. I have decided that this site needs a name change and re-branding. The name “Real Estate Weenie” is too masculine. I am considering “Real Estate Vagina” as a new name or “Real Estate Uterus” The vagina gets … Continue reading
I can see why some real estate agents are confused. It seems like a terrible crime to change some dates in an MLS. What could be worse than someone buying a home that was on the MLS for much longer … Continue reading
Welcome to this blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand. For a time it seemed like there wasn’t much diversity among the movers, shakers, and disrupters in the real estate industry. After all these years that seems … Continue reading