- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- We need better sales people
- At last the bar has been raised!
- My prediction for 2018
- KW doesn’t care
- Come to my company if you already have a family
- you don’t own me
- Where can I review companies that create review systems?
- A new man in charge at the NAR
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Disruption Fatigue
Real estate industry news is mostly men’s news. Sometimes it is about who is running what and who got promoted. Men fill most of the top level positions in the huge real estate companies and of course, NAR has always had … Continue reading
This was written way back in 2014 but I think it is still relevant today. I keep reading about “paperless agents” and I wanted to shed a little light on what that is all about. Today’s modern real estate agents … Continue reading
I am not sure if robots worry but if they do I would like them to know that real estate agents are not a threat. No agent can ever replace a robot. Robots can be designed to calculate commissions faster … Continue reading
Nice to be back on this blog of mass disruption cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand. These days just about everything from virtual tours to open houses where the Realtor uses a special app on his iPad are working … Continue reading
If I were to develop my own guidelines for who I would want to honor on a list of industry influencers this is what they would look like: Influencers would have to be human beings, not machines, groups or organizations. … Continue reading
It is nice to be back on the weenie. I was telling a friend last night, well if I am honest about it, I was telling my only friend that the real estate weenie represents my male side that I need … Continue reading