- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- We need better sales people
- At last the bar has been raised!
- My prediction for 2018
- KW doesn’t care
- Come to my company if you already have a family
- you don’t own me
- Where can I review companies that create review systems?
- A new man in charge at the NAR
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Good Advice
Real estate industry news is mostly men’s news. Sometimes it is about who is running what and who got promoted. Men fill most of the top level positions in the huge real estate companies and of course, NAR has always had … Continue reading
I need to spend more time on this blog of mass disruption and destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand. What to do with a camera? If you are a 16 year old you use the camera in your … Continue reading
I never imagined I would be writing something like this on the blog of mass disruption cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand but I am because I can. Listen up ladies. I know you think there need to be … Continue reading
Welcome to the blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand and welcome to 2016. Just a few years ago Snapchat was for people like my teenaged niece who just loves to take selfies, now Snapchat is … Continue reading
Yesterday I had an experience. I went onto the Realtor dot com web site and looked at my own listings. As a test I clicked on one of them and asked for more information. The email came right to me but it … Continue reading
I got an email advising me that I can get a .realtor domain name for my business. There is a link in the email inviting me to look up the rules which I am pretty sure I won’t like them anymore … Continue reading