- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Good Advice
There are things that real estate agents and brokers can do to pass the time during the days, weeks or even months between real estate conferences. There are plenty of opportunities to socialize with other agents through Facebook groups or … Continue reading
Sure this is a rerun from last June but we still have the same problem. Real estate agents really need to get better at listing houses. As the inventory of houses on the market remains low I am forced to … Continue reading
Rate me in the morning, rate me in the evening, rate me at dinner time. I must be rated oh how I long to be rated and rated and rated. All I can think about is ratings. I want to … Continue reading
The key to instant success may be as close as the internet.
Folks never think of the real estate weenie as being wise, but it is wise, and today the blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand has some advice for the real estate “rock stars” out there even … Continue reading
Consider working with me because I care, and I will not blame my phone for my poor spelling, grammar, typos, rudeness, short responses or the fact that I do not like people. Sent From my Galaxy S4