- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Great Idea
I never thought I would be writing something like this on the real estate weenie but I think we will all need to work extra hard to protect our brand because the angry orange man in the white house might … Continue reading
It has been awhile since I have been able to report on a new app that has been created just for REALTORS. Yup you guessed it PokemonGo. If you missed the SnapChat craze which is soooo last month, unless you have a lot … Continue reading
I have this idea for the real estate industry that could be a real game changer. We could use the data in the RPR data base and build an app around it so that anyone who wants to see any house … Continue reading
Inman connect conferences can be life changing. Here is a true story of how an Inman Connect conference changed one man’s life: The year was 2007 and it was a simpler time. The iPhone had just been launched but it … Continue reading
Yes “lead capture” is a numbers game. I just talked to a telemarketer from one of the big third party sites. It is estimated that the site gets less than 9% of the real estate traffic which I think is … Continue reading