- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- We need better sales people
- At last the bar has been raised!
- My prediction for 2018
- KW doesn’t care
- Come to my company if you already have a family
- you don’t own me
- Where can I review companies that create review systems?
- A new man in charge at the NAR
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: How to
Hiring a consultant to “grow your business” has become a thing in real estate. First off when ever I read or hear “grow your business” I think of my uncle, the one who sold Amway. He was always working on … Continue reading
Always nice to write on this blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand. There are special webinars and even Facebook groups just for Realtors on how to use iPhones and iPads. I recently watched a webinar … Continue reading
I have a question and I am not sure who to ask. If marketing on the internet is the way to go why is it that Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com still telemarket to agents? Some of the experts who work for those … Continue reading
Most real estate agents know how important it is to have a high Klout score and studies show that agents with high Klout scores *make 20% more than their lower scoring peers. It isn’t enough to just have a high … Continue reading
——————————-[message goes above this line}———————— Dan Theman Real estate agent Certified specialist, consultant and expert – guru serving Metro since 1912 ALL that AND a bag of chips Realty* – of Major Metro USA Member of the Presidents Club 1926-1941 GRI, … Continue reading
My apologies if my catchy title about how to sell real estate like a rock star brought you to this my blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand. The truth is rock stars DO NOT sell … Continue reading