- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: How to
A couple of months ago or maybe a few hours ago . . time and reality are two concepts that I find elusive . . I wrote a post right here on the weenie for Minnesota Realtors about using the iPad with … Continue reading
There is an app that real estate agents can use on their iPad at an open house. Yes you can take your expensive iPad and use it just like you would use paper and a cheap pen for a … Continue reading
I recently got an email from a local agent who told me that he asked his board of Realtors and our MLS if the iPad works with the MLS. He was told that it does not. I offer the attached … Continue reading
People send me emails asking for advice on how to take better photographs. I usually don’t know what to say. For one thing I have no idea what their photos look like. Maybe my advice would make them look worse … Continue reading