- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- We need better sales people
- At last the bar has been raised!
- My prediction for 2018
- KW doesn’t care
- Come to my company if you already have a family
- you don’t own me
- Where can I review companies that create review systems?
- A new man in charge at the NAR
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Web/Tech
Happy 2012! I have been off to a good start except that I have been too busy to write posts on my blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand. Business was so dismal in 2011 that … Continue reading
A local agent told me that she doesn’t use video on her web sites because she doesn’t like being on camera so I came up with this idea that she just loves and I thought I would share it with … Continue reading
A couple of months ago or maybe a few hours ago . . time and reality are two concepts that I find elusive . . I wrote a post right here on the weenie for Minnesota Realtors about using the iPad with … Continue reading
Sometimes free is too expensive.
As I mention in a previous post I am going to be writing more advice for those who give advice to real estate sales people and the real estate industry in general and I wrote about ‘must have tools’ as … Continue reading