- Sometimes experts are wrong
- Driving while creating video
- Thought leader fatigue
- Camping when the stock market is doing better than ever
- Real estate in a thriving economy
- Real estate with a weenie on top
- We are all in politics
- Good Friday and Passover
- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Social Networks
Brand new real estate agent with big box brokerage gets into our neighborhood facebook group and lets us all know that she is ready to take care of all of our real estate needs. She got her license about a … Continue reading →
It has been a little over 24 hours since I upgraded my Facebook account to the new timeline format. It was a huge risk and you may have felt the earth tremble when I clicked “submit”. I know that I … Continue reading →
I think it is safe to post on the weenie again. I now have a better handle on who my friends are and who they are not. Silly me I assume everyone is good until they prove otherwise and … Continue reading →
I have had access to Google+ for a little more than 12 hours and I was asleep for 7 of those hours and spent another two of those hours with clients and offline. A friend found a back door and … Continue reading →
Last year I made this graphic for a local event. I decided to put in an extra little icon that is not related to social media, new media or any kind of internet technology. No one caught it. I thought I would … Continue reading →
Should Realtors be using Facebook?
The other day I got a message on twitter announcing a series of real estate classes. The tweet came from someone that I do not know and am not following and who is not following me. The twit simply uses … Continue reading →