- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- We need better sales people
- At last the bar has been raised!
- My prediction for 2018
- KW doesn’t care
- Come to my company if you already have a family
- you don’t own me
- Where can I review companies that create review systems?
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Industry News
It is time for a new logo even though this site has never really had a logo. Nothing says “I have changed” like a new logo. I don’t have a staff so I can not reorganize and there isn’t anyone … Continue reading
You don’t own me and I’ll continue to wear the same wrist watch I have worn for 17 years no matter how unpopular watches become for future generations of home buyers and sellers. Why? You don’t own me I’m not … Continue reading
After an exhaustive search on the internet I am unable to find reviews or ratings for companies that specialize in providing systems for agent reviews and ratings. I have found a few testimonials here and there. You know those old school … Continue reading
I am not sure if robots worry but if they do I would like them to know that real estate agents are not a threat. No agent can ever replace a robot. Robots can be designed to calculate commissions faster … Continue reading
This is an annual thing. There are a couple of really smart guys who do not sell real estate or own a real estate company, or even work in one but who are in one of the many cottage industries … Continue reading
If I were to develop my own guidelines for who I would want to honor on a list of industry influencers this is what they would look like: Influencers would have to be human beings, not machines, groups or organizations. … Continue reading