- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Obnoxious
I don’t mean to brag but just about every year I get selected for a special award and am contacted by phone and by email and congratulated. The award is prestigious but usually one that I have never heard of. … Continue reading
It wasn’t educational or entertaining.
Having values is a wonderful thing as long as they are good values and not bad values. It is even better when others in your company share your values or at least pay lip service to them when you are … Continue reading
I have been told over and over that if I volunteer and get involved in my local Realtor® association it won’t suck. Like all Realtor® associations they don’t ask what they can do for members they ask what members can do … Continue reading