- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Obnoxious
You need to speak up. We don't have any way of knowing that you are a great blogger unless you tell us. We go to your blog and we can see that it doesn't get much traffic. How would we … Continue reading
Writing at least twelve blog posts a week and one article isn't easy, especially considering that I sell real estate full time. That is why I sometimes have to neglect the real estate weenie for weeks at a time. Last … Continue reading
Maybe you have been too busy to read the postings on the blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand but I want to remind you all that the February 13th deadline is fast approaching. What is … Continue reading
This post has been floating around in my head for a few weeks. I was going to call it "confessions of a has been" but decided not to. I was recently at a conference and out dining with a group … Continue reading
This transparency thing has gotten way out of hand. I am learning too much about some bloggers as they strive to be transparent. They share things that I honestly don't want to know about. I hate to sound like I … Continue reading
The nice thing about this blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand is that I can vent with little fear of anyone reading it. Especially if it isn't Wednesday. Ten months ago I listed a condo, … Continue reading