- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- We need better sales people
- At last the bar has been raised!
- My prediction for 2018
- KW doesn’t care
- Come to my company if you already have a family
- you don’t own me
- Where can I review companies that create review systems?
- A new man in charge at the NAR
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: social media
Look what just came in the email. Perhaps teresa.expert or .guru would be even better than .realtor because it is possible to be an expert but not a .realtor but it doesn’t work the other way around. I could also … Continue reading →
I am not a people person and I like my privacy but I don’t like to miss out on social networking. That is exactly what Google+ is for. I can enjoy all the aspects of the social network without ever … Continue reading →
I know it is wrong but I use Facebook to keep in touch with friends and family. I hang my head in shame for the way I have abused Facebook and I don’t deserve to be a Realtor. There is … Continue reading →
It has been a little over 24 hours since I upgraded my Facebook account to the new timeline format. It was a huge risk and you may have felt the earth tremble when I clicked “submit”. I know that I … Continue reading →
I think it is safe to post on the weenie again. I now have a better handle on who my friends are and who they are not. Silly me I assume everyone is good until they prove otherwise and … Continue reading →
This blog needs a new product or it can not continue to exist because blogs are social media and social media is for marketing. Am I right? A couple of months ago I created a 2012 calendar that features pictures … Continue reading →
I have had access to Google+ for a little more than 12 hours and I was asleep for 7 of those hours and spent another two of those hours with clients and offline. A friend found a back door and … Continue reading →