- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Products
For a limited time only, in honor of Realtor safety month I will be selling this good luck charm that can be worn around the neck or hung from the rearview mirror. The weenie will protect it’s owner from D.A.N.G.E.R.
A friend alerted me to a company that found a way to profit from the D.A.N.G.E.R report and at the same time do God’s work by teaching REALTORS how to be richer than ever. In my case it is simple human … Continue reading
It is nice to have a little time to write for this blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand. I have discovered a new market niche in the real estate biz. It seems that iPhones are … Continue reading
This hot dog stand is a great place to try out new ideas. We all know that people like to read blogs with their phones so I did a mock up of an iPhone app for the weenie. With this … Continue reading
It has been some time since we have rolled out a new product here at the weenie for the real estate professional. Today we are happy to announce the launch of “It!” This new revolutionary product is a must have … Continue reading