- Camping when the stock market is doing better than ever
- Real estate in a thriving economy
- Real estate with a weenie on top
- We are all in politics
- Good Friday and Passover
- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Bad Idea
Ah yes writing on the real estate weenie on a Monday morning when I should be dripping or cold calling or something. This is why I am not a millionaire agent. My home sellers seem to always know how much … Continue reading
“Starting today, ListHub, a listing syndication platform owned by News Corp. subsidiary Move Inc., will no longer send listing information to the nation’s two most popular real estate portals, Zillow and Trulia” Inman News OMG! real estate as we know … Continue reading
There are real estate companies that I like to call ‘agent collectors”. They offer large commission splits for their agents and a nice fat fee for their clients. They don’t give their agents anything not even supervision. Agent collectors do … Continue reading
There are real estate agents who want to carry guns because of the recent death of a real estate agent in Arkansas. My deepest condolences to that agent’s family and friends and all the families and friends of people who … Continue reading
Decisions, decisions . . should I pay $50 dollars a month so that my Active Rain blog can be public and indexed by google or should I continue to use WordPress blog like this one that I don’t have to pay … Continue reading
There is one thing we can always count on and that is there will always be some new technology that will allow real estate agents to take crappy photos of their listings. Lets not forget that there was a time … Continue reading
The real estate industry could learn a lot from the hot dog industry. Click on the picture to make it bigger to see the fine print. Kind of a disclaimer.