- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Industry News
I know it isn’t nice to make fun of the NAR but someone has to. “Leading the revolution” is the slogan for the 2017 NAR leadership. Honestly nothing says mainstream real estate industry like NAR and it’s unwieldy, structure of … Continue reading
It shouldn’t come as a surprise to me and maybe it isn’t worthy of space on the hot dog stand disguised as a blog of mass disruption but the people who sell online advertising to real estate agents do a … Continue reading
Those saintly real estate agents who are better than the rest of us and who are waiting for the second coming so that they can be carried away to heaven are doing the happy dance as they continue preaching. The … Continue reading
It has been awhile since I have written anything on this blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand and I’ll use that fact as a teachable moment. never apologize on your blog for not writing. People … Continue reading
Hyperlapse is a new Instagram app that works on the iPhone which is the only kind of phone real estate agents can operate and is considered “technology” The app creates video that looks like a time lapse video. Even though houses … Continue reading
People used to ask me where I found the time for more than one blog. I do have the time for more than one blog when most of my peers don’t even have time for one. They do however have … Continue reading