- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: General
I never thought I would be writing something like this on the real estate weenie but I think we will all need to work extra hard to protect our brand because the angry orange man in the white house might … Continue reading
It has been awhile since I have been able to report on a new app that has been created just for REALTORS. Yup you guessed it PokemonGo. If you missed the SnapChat craze which is soooo last month, unless you have a lot … Continue reading
From a post in the “Raise The Bar Group” I left a comment. I would have left it alone but the moderator linked to FOX news so I figured anything goes and yes it is political.
As 2015 comes to an end I realize that I only wrote 31 posts for this blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand. I don’t have a lot of time for writing but I think if … Continue reading
Today I got to thinking about all of the wonderful people who make me so great. I have no idea who any of them are but I know that they are out there and I am wonderful because of them. … Continue reading
Real estate agents, even if they are Realtors® can make a grown man cry. I have a client who called me a few evenings ago just so he could yell and swear and rant and rave about the people he … Continue reading