- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Great Idea
When I first got into real estate agents sed pictures of themselves sitting at a desk and talking on a phone. Evenutally technology changed and agents were pictures standing up ( an action shot) talking on a cell phone. We … Continue reading
I survived the great recession and the great housing depression and can still find humor in the real estate industry and am hoping that there are still a few folks left who can laugh at life, business and the real … Continue reading
I wrote this post in 2011, and for some reason I suddenly got the urge to publish it again. I never addressed the whole driving around in the car with the video camera rolling and pointed at the driver thing … Continue reading
I think that the only people who could come up with a fair rating system for real estate agents are other real estate agents so I am thinking about starting a new business. I will create a web site where all … Continue reading
Welcome to the real estate weenie my blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand. I have been thinking about real estate marketing. I just love how people draw conclusions about where and how to advertise. An … Continue reading
As an agent I sure have a lot of people telling me what I need to do to be successful but of course no one really defines success but it does seem to be related to how many homes we … Continue reading