- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Bad Behavior
I can see why some real estate agents are confused. It seems like a terrible crime to change some dates in an MLS. What could be worse than someone buying a home that was on the MLS for much longer … Continue reading
My personal information including my social security number may have been compromised because it was in Keller Williams system and there was a breach. They sent me three letters to my home, I have it in writing with a number … Continue reading
Over the years I have occasionally expressed my disgust over the fact that the majority of NAR members are women but the Majority of the leadership are men. The percentages are not even the same. Membership is over 60% female but … Continue reading
There are a lot of generic photographs of houses used by real estate professionals all over the county. I especially don’t like that one photograph of a house that I see on the top half of so many real estate … Continue reading
Now that same sex marriage has been legalized nation wide there are some in the real estate industry who believe the new law will result in more home sales to gay married couples. They believe that being unmarried was stopping gay couples from … Continue reading
I love that I have had a real estate blog of a decade now and people keep finding it. Some of them find it and offer to teach me all about real estate blogs. I feel so rescued knowing that … Continue reading