- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Bad Behavior
Technology isn’t just for Realtors® but it is just for men. I went to a technology event and there was a woman on the stage. No one is sure how that happened. The other 26 speakers were men. Did you know … Continue reading
Nice to be back on the weenie. I think in the coming months you will be seeing more from this blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand . . I just have a feeling. I don’t … Continue reading
Welcome to the hot dog stand disguised as a blog of destruction . . . or maybe it is the other way around. Since today is February 13th which is Valentines day eve I thought it would be an excellent … Continue reading
In just the last couple of days 3 woman robot team leaders have been added to the all male presenter list for RETSO. An interesting last minute addition to the conference. It wasn’t until I studied the picture for a … Continue reading
“The volume of incompetence, laziness, lack of creativity, and overall resistance to new ideas in your industry [real estate industry] is staggering.” From the 1000 watt blog There is something wrong with the blog post and the agents who just … Continue reading
Realtors® are held to a higher standard . . . One of several bad photos a Realtor is using to market a home for sale.