- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- We need better sales people
- At last the bar has been raised!
- My prediction for 2018
- KW doesn’t care
- Come to my company if you already have a family
- you don’t own me
- Where can I review companies that create review systems?
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Bad Advice
Yes it is true and it is time to celebrate! Video is the next big thing in real estate technology for the 10th year in a row. I am going to go out on a limb and predict that video … Continue reading
I love that I have had a real estate blog of a decade now and people keep finding it. Some of them find it and offer to teach me all about real estate blogs. I feel so rescued knowing that … Continue reading
I never found open houses to be very administratively taxing but that doesn’t mean that we shouldn’t have more open house iPad apps to choose from. The last time I did an open I suppose I should have “captured” the … Continue reading
Lets not take ourselves too seriously. Home buyers do not give a hang about brokerages. Most don’t know what a brokerage is. If you want to interest a home buyer do it with a home that is for sale. Brands are … Continue reading
For the last six years I have been reading about how video is the future. There is this statistic that only 8% of real estate agents use video. I have seen the video created by real estate agents and personally … Continue reading