- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Finally we are seeing some diversity
- it has been awhile . .
- Time for a new logo
- Where have all the sales people gone?
- You don’t need to be a man to run a company
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Bad Advice
Here are the top tech tools for those who coach, speak to and teach Realtors how to be better. I am sharing this because I want you to be best that you can be. There is plenty of advice on … Continue reading
A dreary rainy day here at weenie HQ, but I won't let it affect my tude. I think the local news media is making up the stuff about the flash flooding but I bought some chocolate just in case. If … Continue reading
Have you all noticed how the quality of the spam aimed at Realtors has gotten even more spammy this last year? As agents struggle to make a living in this new "shifted" market everyone has a get rich quick scheme … Continue reading
Appropriate that I post on this blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand on the 4th of July weekend. Isn’t the 4th all about noise and hot dogs? I have been deleting comments left by Realtors … Continue reading
I don’t know much about beer, and I blieve Fat Tire is an import from Belgium but I am told that some folks like beer with their hot dogs so I thought I would include the logo with my post. … Continue reading