- Sometimes experts are wrong
- Driving while creating video
- Thought leader fatigue
- Camping when the stock market is doing better than ever
- Real estate in a thriving economy
- Real estate with a weenie on top
- We are all in politics
- Good Friday and Passover
- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Category Archives: Heard On the Internet
It is great to be back on this blog of mass disruption, cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand. I am busy but no busier than usual so I can’t really offer up any excuse for not writing other than … Continue reading
This is an annual thing. There are a couple of really smart guys who do not sell real estate or own a real estate company, or even work in one but who are in one of the many cottage industries … Continue reading
The article was originally published in February of 2013 under the title “Vine is just for Realtors”: “I have not even used the Vine app yet and am already tired of it. The app is on my iPad and that … Continue reading
From a post in the “Raise The Bar Group” I left a comment. I would have left it alone but the moderator linked to FOX news so I figured anything goes and yes it is political.
It is wonderful to have a little time to waste writing on this blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand and thank-you for wasting your time reading it. Today I am thinking about how the real … Continue reading
It is nice to be posting on the blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand. I would be remiss in my duties as a trouble maker and a person who thinks for herself if I did … Continue reading