- Camping when the stock market is doing better than ever
- Real estate in a thriving economy
- Real estate with a weenie on top
- We are all in politics
- Good Friday and Passover
- A mission of exclusion
- A few thousand people are in the wrong positions
- The men are in charge
- Real estate weenie name change
- Crime and punishment
- Real estate weenie name change (1)
- Lani Rosales: Why not The Real Estate Nipple or something that isn’t gender specific!? lol
- Where can I review companies that create review systems? (1)
- It is still OK to ignore email (3)
- You can ask T questions and she will give advice on all things real estate agent related. Ask for advice on how to use the latest technology or on how to deal with your broker, agents or clients. The best questions will be published on the Real Estate weenie and you don't have to use your real name.
Your message was successfully sent.
Author Archives: Teresa Boardman
One of the great things about the real estate industry is the way we embrace our white male leadership. In some industries, people act as if they are ashamed of it and try to change it or de-emphasize it. The … Continue reading
Welcome to 2019. I have decided that this site needs a name change and re-branding. The name “Real Estate Weenie” is too masculine. I am considering “Real Estate Vagina” as a new name or “Real Estate Uterus” The vagina gets … Continue reading
I can see why some real estate agents are confused. It seems like a terrible crime to change some dates in an MLS. What could be worse than someone buying a home that was on the MLS for much longer … Continue reading
Welcome to this blog of mass destruction cleverly disguised as a hot dog stand. For a time it seemed like there wasn’t much diversity among the movers, shakers, and disrupters in the real estate industry. After all these years that seems … Continue reading
Yes I know I have not been writing much lately. I don’t want anyone to think it is because there isn’t anything left to make fun of in the real estate industry. Actually, the opposite is true. There is so much … Continue reading
It is time for a new logo even though this site has never really had a logo. Nothing says “I have changed” like a new logo. I don’t have a staff so I can not reorganize and there isn’t anyone … Continue reading
There are so few houses on the market I can’t help but question the sales ability of real estate agents. More people need to be convinced that now is the best time to sell.